MidWest Barbery is now accepting appointments beginning Wednesday, May 6th!
We are closely following Kansas City’s guidelines in reopening MidWest Barbery. In order to protect you and our staff, we kindly request all guests follow the following additional procedures and requirements:
• Pre-scheduled appointments only, we are not accepting walk-ins at this time.
• Please bring your own mask and gloves to your appointment. Unfortunately we are unable to procure enough supplies for all of our clients so we do ask that you bring your own. Your barber will also be wearing a mask and gloves.
• Maintain at least six feet of distance from anyone other than your barber.
• Please arrive alone for your appointment (this includes children, spouses, etc) and no earlier than 5 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time. If you are accompanying your child to an appointment, please check in at the front door or check with your barber.
In addition to the above, we are also taking the following precautions:
• Extended hours to ensure a limited number of clients and staff are in the shop at any given time (10 people maximum).
• Accepting credit cards as the preferred method of payment.
• We will not be providing beverages or magazines, and outside food or beverages are not permitted.
• You may be subject to a contactless temperature check upon arrival.
• You may be greeted at the door to ensure a 10 person maximum is being followed.
MidWest Barbery will regularly disinfect commonly used surfaces such as door handles, counters, and seating. All barber tools will also be additionally sanitized. We will provide easily accessible hand sanitizer for customers and employees.
Please reschedule your appointment for a later date if: 1) you have or recently had COVID-19, 2) you have any reason to believe you were exposed to the virus within the past 14 days and 3) you have a fever or have recently had a fever.
Our website is available now for you to schedule your next appointment. We are looking forward to seeing everyone again very soon!
Straight Razor Face Shave
Straight Razor Head Shave
Women’s Clipper Cut
Kid’s Cut [12 and Under]
Cut and Beard Trim Combo
Beard Trim w/ Razor Line Up
Razor Skin Fade
Alicia has been in the hair industry for a decade. She specializes in men's and women's haircuts. Alicia offers a versatile cutting style using freehand artistry techniques for personalized cuts that fits the desire of each individual.
Jakob Keller is a barber who started by cutting his own hair at 17. Finally decided to go professional last year. He went to Klassic Transformation Barber Academy starting August of 2018 and completed his course March of 2019. He specializes in beards, shear styling, and un-orthodox hair styles. He has also worked in a wide variety of shops all over Kansas City Missouri. He is here to take care of any of your hair cutting needs.
Justin has been in the barber industry for 5 plus years. After studying at Bijin Salon and working at Buffalo Mane, he decided to open his own barber shop. Justin specializes in men’s cuts and beard shaping.
Nick is new to the Kansas City barber scene, but is ready to take it head-on. He specializes in men’s and women’s haircutting, color, and curly hair types. Nick uses a blend of clipper and shear techniques to achieve a classy, polished cut.
Phone: (816) 216-7472
2012 Main St.
Kansas City, MO 64108
Mon • 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Tue • 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Wed • 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Thu • 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Fri • 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Sat • 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Sun • Closed